среда, 16 декабря 2009 г.

A Room Full of Sunshine~ Inspirations

A Room Full of Sunshine~ Inspirations

Bold and Beautiful.


(images via Google)


The color of sunshine.



Yellow is a bright and vibrant color.


(Why are there squirrels in this room?!?)

I have no idea... I didn't even see them until I enlarged the photo...I just liked the walls...


Okay... Moving right along...



Yellow is a color that brings warmth and smiles.


It can range from warm and golden to creamy soft pale to bright and bold.


I love yellow for it's warm and welcoming properties.


As an accent color on a piece of furniture or pillows or even blanketing a whole room.

I love a sunny kitchen with white cupboards and yellow paint- so gorgeous.

Or yellow cupboards maybe?


A bedroom bathed in golden rays...

or a bathroom enveloped in sunshine.

Yep, yellow is definitely a color I love...

I even painted my bedroom a beautiful yellow.


Though I have been thinking of changing it for a couple years now...


I haven't done it yet.


I love how warm it feels in this room even when it's cold outside.

What about you?

Have you thought about adding a little yellow?


Painting an entire room or maybe just adding a few accents?


Some of you had asked for Color Inspirations over here at French Country Cottage

which I think is a great idea.


I am always searching for inspiration for different colors or projects.


Yellow was one of the colors requested and


so these are just some of the rooms I found inspiring for different reasons.


I will also start a Pinterest Board with color inspirations that I will add to as I find them


if you would like to follow along.


I'm working on a little painting project today~


it's not yellow but I am excited to see how it turns out!


See you Thursday afternoon for Feathered Nest Friday!!


Original article and pictures take www.frenchcountrycottage.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий