пятница, 7 октября 2016 г.

The Best Mobile Home Remodel EVER!

The Best Mobile Home Remodel EVER!

This mobile home remodel is a personal favorite of mine for a few reasons. Of course it’s a beautiful home and the remodel was well done but there’s a more things that will keep this home in my top 5 favorite remodels of all time.


When I first started this blog I wanted to share beautiful mobile homes and homes that had beed decorated because I had just purchased an older single wide and couldn’t find a whole lot on the subject. There was some scattered content around the web obviously but I didn’t find any one resource that was specifically for us. I figured if it was something I wanted to see then others would as well. This was one of the first homes I ever shared and Kathy, the owner and talented DIY improvement queen, was kind enough to allow me to feature it. I will always be thankful for her kindness.


Another reason was far more personal. Since we had moved into our home, I had been looking for the manufacturers name as well as the model year. The only thing we knew about it was that it was a 70’s model single wide. The title was long gone and there was no record with the DMV. I started buying mobile home magazines, vintage ads and manuals from Ebay and other sources but found nothing at all until I stumbled upon thismobile home remodel blog. It just happens to be an exact replica of our single wide with only a few small differences. I was finally able to learn the manufacturer and model of my own home. I also ended up with quite an extensive collection of mobile home related stuff so it was certianly a win-win situation.


Kathy has taught me what is possible with my mobile home with no imagination needed and given me a perfect picture of what could eventually be. I hope you are able to be inspired as well!


Let’s start with the exterior. This home is a 14×60 Homette that was manufactured in 1978.


mobile home remodel- exterior
mobile home remodel- exterior

After the remodel:


A few before and after photos of the mobile home remodel:


Original article and pictures take mobilehomeliving.org site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий