понедельник, 7 ноября 2016 г.

The Finishing Touches on Our Kitchen Makeover (Before and Afters)

The Finishing Touches on Our Kitchen Makeover (Before and Afters)

Well, except for getting rid of the light in the center of the kitchen and adding some recessed lights I think we are finally done with our kitchen makeover! The finishing touches were the beautiful pendants from Birch Lane and the bar stools. When we first moved in I knew I wanted some pendants like this but because I had a free pair that had been passed down to me from my mom I went ahead and used those at first and they worked perfectly. Once the kitchen was pretty much finished though I was excited to finally add these fabulous ones that Birch Lane was kind enough to send. I love the kind of sparkle they add and how well they coordinate with our faucet and the hardware.


For the stools we went with the bar height so they would be higher up for the girls. They sit up there about 99% of the time, and it's so much more easier for them to be up higher. And I can still sit up there quite comfortably. These weren't the exact stools I had in mind but they were on sale and I'd really been wanting to get something more comfortable seeing how we spend so much time sitting at the peninsula so I decided to give them a try and I have to say so far we have all loved them! Much more than I anticipated.


Here is a little reminder of where we started when we moved in:





































Source List:


Cabinet Color- Winter's Gate in Semi-Gloss by Benjamin Moore

Wall Color- Horizon in Eggshell by Benjamin Moore

Trim Color - Simply White in Semi-Gloss by Benjamin Moore

Door Color - Mopboard Black in Semi-Gloss by Benjamin Moore

All appliances are Whirlpool and were purchased at Lowe's during their Memorial Day Sale

Hood - Custom Built

Farmhouse Sink - Signature Hardware

Faucet - Wayfair

Backsplash - purchased from McKenzie Restoration (but just basic white subway tile that can be purchased pretty much anywhere)

Counters - Honed Carrara Marble

Hardware - Home Depot (think they were by Martha Stewart)

Runner - Gift from my mom (from Home Decorator's Collection)

Bar Height Stools - World Market

Mug Holder - World Market

Menu Chalkboard - Dear Lillie

Flush Mount - Lowe's

Pendants - Birch Lane

Circular Mirror - gift from my sister, Dana (from Antique Farmhouse)

Metal Baskets - Joss and Main

Dishes - Emma Collection from Pottery Barn (wedding gifts)

Dishes - Mikasa

Canisters - wedding gift - Williams-Sonoma

Three-Tiered Display Piece with buckets - gift from my mom (from Mothology)

Marble Rolling Pin and Board - gift from my mother-in-law (from Sur La Table)

Table - Pier 1 years ago and has since been painted in French Linen from Lady Butterbug

X Back Dining Chairs - IKEA

Slipcovered Dining Chairs - IKEA

Oversized Chalkboard - made by me, you can read more about it here

X Sideboard - made by me, you can read more about it here

Sectional - IKEA

Knit Pillow - Soft Surroundings

Fur Pillow - World MarketRug - HomeGoods

Painted French Cabinet - makeover here

Striped Roman Shade in Window above Sink - made by me, you can read more about it here.


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


Original article and pictures take dearlillieblog.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий